Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And Soooo It Begins!


I know I wasn't the only adult who woke up on Sunday morning in disbelief! It was too early for that much snow. That better not be a forecast of what is to come this winter. I haven't had a long enough break from our last snow in what...MAY!


My little girls on the other hand, did not share my dismay. Mia had Viv dressed in her snow gear in a matter of minutes, and before I could say no, they were outside sledding down the hill in the backyard. They were thrilled with what Ol' Man Winter provided them on a fine Sunday Morning!


I must say that it lifted my spirits to see them out frolicking in that dreaded snow!

5 comments:

Sara said...

The one of them laying wiped out on the hill is funny! Such cute girls you have, I am so happy Ava has them as friends! She can't get enough of them!

Payne Family said...

Okay- I thought it was a little strange in the above post that the girls were playing in the snow. I mean how much fun can you have in a half inch of snow?? Then it all made sense when I scrolled down to this post! We only got about an inch that lasted about 2 hours. Obviously, you got just a "touch" more than us! So they are not just easily amused, it was actually enough to play in. You have a great built in hill too!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Wow, have some snow. Your girls look so cute. Lucky you that they play together. We very much have three is a crowd at our house. I really do want to come and see you. Gabe and I are talking about coming when they get the lights up at Temple Square. Are kids have never been to Temple Square. What kind of Mormon parents are we??? Love and Miss you
Kim

Bobbi Phillips said...

Hey girl...got your blog address from Kim's blog...I can't believe we live only 30-40 min away from each other and we NEVER see each other. The kids are cuties. We should hook up sometime.
Bobbi

Jules said...

I was so sad that I was on the beach in the sun of Maui when the cold snow came. Cohen had a blast in it and I missed it. (deap down I really was not sad. LOL.)