Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sticking To My Goal...


I challenged a friend to a post a week with pictures.  Looks like he is not rising to the challenge...what's up Michael Hill!?  Since I can not back down from a challenge I will continue to post despite the lack of interesting events in my current life.

Today, I am sharing some pictures of my little ones.  They are all so very different and I think these pictures show their differences better than I can describe.  So humor me and  take a look at my little bears in all their GLORY!



This is Mia learning to shred on her new Tony Hawk Board.  Kinda scary!

Lil' Lito lookin' like a Ladies Man already!

And yesterday
VivyAnn came upstairs dressed as this beautiful princess.
She said, "Mom, would you like to take a picture of me?"

Who could resist.  Thanks for indulging me guys!
Love,
Mind'


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Holy Cow Mia! I am glad to see the old helmet on. That is awesome. Good for her. And well, Viv, that is what I picture your little girl like. And Lito, his mother still dresses him:))))Nice Mind (hope he doesn't break as may hearts as you did)
Hope you are have a great day. Your kids are great.

Stephen and Effie said...

Thanks for all the pictures. It looks like it was a great birthday at the bowling alley, I too would love Kneaders for brekafast on my birhtday, so good pick Mia. It is funny that you got a TomBoy and a Girly Girl. Benji and Trey are so much the same

Chris said...

We are glad that you are back to blogging! Your kids are adorable!

Payne Family said...

It is so funny how you got both a Mia and a Viv! So different but so perfect! I love all you beautiful kids and of course you and Jon too! And I am glad you are going to post every week. The blog world has been pretty sad since FB. I think I will take on the challenge myself and find things to post! Love You! :)

Sara said...

HA!! I love all of them!! Viv is so funny, and totally a princess!! Love it!! And Benj... def going to be a ladies man! I mean look at him!! And Mia... I love her style!! Wes and her need to ride their boards this summer! He would love that!! So sweet! I like this lots of posting idea... keep it up!

Ash said...

Mind your kids are darling. They definately all have their own personalities and likes. So sweet. I notice that in my own boys. So cute!

Staci said...

These are the best kind of posts!! Don't stop!! Thank you for your comment:) It was good to see you the other night..still beautiful as ever!!

Shar Chavira said...

Stinkin cute pics! oh my gosh!! So cute! Trying to adjust to baby life again...I totally forgot!! But he is so sweet and I think it's more enjoyable when you are older. I was just too paranoid the first round. :)

Oportos said...

Oh how i miss those little munchkins it was sooo fun to see what they've been up to:)
Terra