Monday, April 6, 2009

Benj' Go Over There and Be a Man...

"Benj' go over there and be a man!"
WHAT!!??

This is coming from a man who literally threw me to the dogs to protect himself! (Another story for another time! :) Jon will try and deny that he is not deathly afraid of dogs, but I have too many Jon vs. Dog stories to verify and validate that he in fact is MORTIFIED of dogs.  (This personal little detail about Jon makes the following video clip that much funnier!)
(For those of you who might wonder if the kids were in any danger...let me ease your mind.  This dog named Riley is a super kid friendly dog who has been raised around small children.)  

7 comments:

Angie said...

That was hilarious! I loved it, thanks for sharing :)

Jodie said...

"Go over there and be a man..." and yet Jon has to zoom the camera in fifty times to even see what's happening?! That's great...:)

Payne Family said...

That was so funny!! I agree, Jon has no room to talk! If he did not know that dog, he would have thrown Benj to him as a treat while he ran as fast as he could!

Sara said...

Wes and I were both laughing so hard!! My eyes a were watering!! Wes is also deathly afraid of dogs... we should set something up with some dogs and see who screams more like a girl! Benj's scream was HILARIOUS!! Love that kid!

Sara said...

My other favorite thing... "u guys are a bunch of weiners", and of course, title... sooo funny!!

Stephen and Effie said...

why is that just so fitting for Jon

April said...

Ok, I love that video! And the best part about it was John's commentary! Sooo funny! Thanks for sharing!