Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter "Hop"penings


We had an amazing Easter Weekend with our family.  
Here are a few pictures to document the fun we had together!

Grampa Bill and Gramma Minnie came to spend the weekend with us!  We had a wonderful time planting flowers, decorating Easter bags, EATING, listening to Grampa Bill share his testimony of Jesus Christ with his family.
Mia and Jordan connected at the hip!

Jada lookin' cute!

Auntie Jen and Vivy blowin' bubbles!

LaToya and Jada enjoying the fruits of the hunt!

Oooo...Jon so Suave!


You might be wondering where Jon and Mia are in this "family picture"?  
It is Easter...the Widdowson Bears never get a family picture at Easter...it is becoming a tradition.  Mia is always pouting in some bedroom because she hates her Easter clothes and Jon is trying to patiently coax her out.  
Oh Well!


7 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Your family is so cute!! Really your guys are darling!

Laura said...

Mind-darling pictures! You look amazing!!! Thansk for your sweet comment! I am feeling really good...made it out of the 1st trimester, so I'm breathing a little easier now. I don't feel like I've grown much yet, but my pants are sure starting to feel snug:) Your kids are so beautiful!!! Let me know if you read this book what you thought! I read the husband one too, still working on being Nate's girlfriend:) Love you!

Aubree said...

Your kids are so cute! I love your outfit.

I love reading about Mia. She is so much like my oldest! They would get along well!

Payne Family said...

Mind-
Thanks so much for inviting us! We had alot of fun. I love your hair in these pics! GoRgeOus!! Lets get together again soon! love-Jen

Bobbi Phillips said...

I love reading your posts. You make me laugh. Looks like Easter was a hit at your house. Poor Mia...she hates to get dressed up I take it.
As for pics of me on my blog, well Todd likes to be in the pics and he's not so great about taking pics so there are NONE of me during the holidays...I need to get on him about that...Kinzi is going to think I was never there when she looks back. But I'm not one to say "Oh, take a picture of me"...maybe I need to start. :) :)

Stephen and Effie said...

You are very on top of posting, I am very impressed. I am gald your dad got a chance to come down. No "peep" show this year?

Sara said...

I am loving the posting!! Not that I dont already know whats going on in your life, but it's nice to see pictures!! Your kids looks so cute/handsome on Sunday!! I also really appreciated your testimony! You are the BEST!! Love ya girl! I am glad you are around to keep me sane!